Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sunday Night at Home

I'm really new at this...in fact, I just created this blog while making dinner tonight. It's about 7:30 p.m. and dinner is over so I'm trying to think of something worthy to be read. Hmmm...no pressure there.

OK, why blog? Because I want to share some of the insights that I've gained over 55 years of life. Yes, I'm 55 years old. Being 55 isn't all that bad, really. Over the past few years, my life has gotten exponentially better. I've invited Jesus Christ into my life, welcomed Him in, and have finally surrendered my life completely into His loving arms. Ohmygosh, what a difference THAT makes!! I wish the whole world knew what I know now...that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life....period!

Over the coming days, I hope to share what I'm learning. Right now I have to do some things to get ready for work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home